Corporate Social Responsibility
Corporate Social responsibility is a priority for Rhetor Law Firm. The Firm creatively endeavors to develop a correlative bond with society. Main priority for Rhetor Law Firm is the undertaking to create an environment of trust, with a vision for a long term sustainable development. To this end the firm supports foundations and entities in Thessaloniki and Athens with strong social care activities.
- Supported the “Social Grocery” of the Municipality of Thessaloniki and households of people that suffer financially and are unable to cover living expenses
- Supported the work of the “Down’s Syndrome Foundation” in its effort to create a social environment of equal opportunities and involvement for all citizens.
- Responded immediately and send medical supplies and provisions to the Prevention Center for Disease Control for the victims of the fire in Mati Attica.
- Supported the Organization “Friends of Papageorgiou Hospital – Antirida”, whose goal is to support the operation of Papageorgiou Hospital, its patients and workers.
- Rhetor Law Firm and its founders in view of the current social and financial circumstances, considering the undertaking to improve the society they live and work in their duty, chose to support the foundation “Shelter of the Child”. The Children’s House of the foundation currently accepts and educates more than 600 children, with and educational program based on the Official Education Program of the Government, creatively enhanced with extracurricular activities.
- At a critical time in the country and given the need for additional hospital equipment to combat the spread of COVID-19, Rhetor Law Firm is contributing to the joint effort by offering two ICU beds at Ippokratio Hospital of Thessaloniki.
- Rhetor Law Firm and its founders Dimitris Zachos and Andreas Papamimikos express their gratitude to the medical staff of the General Hospital of Thessaloniki "Agios Pavlos" for the invaluable work they display throughout.
Following the concession of 2 ICU beds in December 2020, Rhetor Law Firm continues its social responsibility acts, offering Easter baskets to all the members of the staff. The delivery of the baskets took place on April 29, at the hospital, in the presence of the company executives and the administration of Agios Pavlos.
Declaration of Real Property in Greece
The Hellenic Cadastre records properties with absolute transparency and security and secures ownership of the real property of every citizen in Greece. Cadastral surveys document the boundaries of ...
Artificial intelligence in our lives and the legal issues that will arise in the future
Artificial intelligence is part of our lives more than we realize; from the algorithm which allows us to make electronic payments, the algorithms that answer us when we pose a question to websites of ...