Law of Tourism
Tourism is one of the most important factors that contribute to the GDP of Greece, while at the same time it creates jobs and a circle of professions that are in need of a specialized approach.
RHETOR Law Firm retains in its ranks associates with academic background and solid experience in the tourism industry and is able to provide its clients with services such as:
-Drafting and reviewing of contracts between tour operators, travel agencies, hotels (guarantee, allotment, package holidays, etc.)
- Hotel management and management contracts, as well as partnership contracts in the form of franchise, consortia, etc.)
- Procedures before Greek National Tourism Organization
- Customer and consumer claims
- Due diligence services in the field of mergers and acquisitions of tourism businesses, especially hotels
- Representation during collective bargaining for the preparation of collective labor contracts for tourism professions.
Law of Tourism
The “GOLDEN VISA” Program
The GOLDEN VISA program was introduced and implemented in Greece, for the first time, under Law 4146/2013. It was reworded with Law 4251/2014 and in particular with Articles 16 and 20 thereof, which, ...
Areas Of Expertise
RHETOR Law Firm has formed a team of experienced associates with specialization in handling criminal cases from the beginning of the criminal proceedings to the very end before the Supreme Court. Our ...
Rhetor Law Firm is specialized in the field of administrative law. Our associates provide immediate and applicable solutions before the Administrative Courts and Public Services. In addition to Tax ...